UFC 275 is upon us, and what a card it is. For those trying to watch UFC 275 in the UK, it is going to be a late one. The main event is for the light-heavyweight championship of the world as defending champ Glover Teixeria takes on Jiri Prochazka. Elsewhere on the card, there is elite women’s MMA action as Valentina Shevchenko takes on Talia Santos and Weili Zhang takes on Joanna Jędrzejczyk in a highly anticipated rematch. With this many great bouts, Singapore is in for a treat.
- Main event: Glover Teixeira (c) vs Jiri Prochazka – for Light Heavyweight Championship
- Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs Taila Santos – for Women’s Flyweight Championship
- Zhang Weili vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk
- Jack Della Maddalena vs Ramazan Emeev
- Jake Mathews vs Andre Fialho
- Seung Woo Choi vs Joshua Culibao
- Jacob Malkoun vs Brendan Allen
- Steve Garcia vs Hayisaer Maheshate
- Kang Kyung-ho vs Danaa Batgerel
- Liang Na vs Silvana Gomez Juarez
- Ramona Pascual vs Joselyne Edwards
The card had a last-second alteration as Manuel Kape was forced to withdraw from his scheduled bout with Rogerio Bonterin. This gives Jake Mathews and Andre Fialho a main card spot.
How To Watch
The fight pass prelims take place exclusively on the UFC fight pass at 12:00pm. BT Sports then take over the streaming, with prelims beginning on BT Sports 1 at 1:00 am. Main event walk times are expected to be around 5:00 am, meaning another late night for the UK fans.
Will you be staying up for this one?
Featured image credits to @btsportufc on Twitter