UFC President Dana White has brushed off the recent rumours of Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather meeting for a second time between the ropes.
The Sun reported on Tuesday that a deal between Mayweather and McGregor to fight again is close to being finalized, with small factors still to iron out.
Via The Sun:
The fight is set to be at 155lbs, the source said, which will mean the Irishman – believed to be tipping the scales at over 190 pounds since recovering from his broken leg – will need to shed some weight.
A source close to Money’s camp told The Sun: “Connor will only take the fight providing Floyd is willing to put his professional record on the line – so the fight will not be an exhibition, it will be an official fight.
“It will be at 155lb. That’s what we know so far. “The deal is very close to being done. Personal terms have been agreed on both parties.
During last night’s Dana White’s Contender Series press conference, the boss was asked about the rumoured bout and stated:
Dana White on McGregor vs. Mayweather 2
“All bullsh**, those guys all are just talking all over social media, the Dailly Mirror or whatever that tabloid is called is full of sh**”
DWCS Post Fight Press Conference
Featured image credits to Embed from Getty Images